If you see the "No viable sites found..." error when attempting to setup an Esync relationship you can follow these steps to help you resolve this issue.
- Open the Ektron.ASM.EktronServices config under the EktronWindows Service directory on the sending and receiving servers in the sync relationship.
- Check for "encodedvalue" on the source and destination servers to see if the values match
- Run the Security Config Generator and click manage - if the cert show "X" then remove them and re-generate certs but do not discard.
- Re-check the encodedvalues match across servers.
- Save the Ektron.ASM config
- Stop and start the Ektron Windows Service on the sending and receiving servers
- Test the esync relationship setup again